Calligraphy Terms and Conditions
SCHEDULE YOUR PROJECT:
To schedule your project on my calendar, please confirm by email or phone call, and if those dates are open, I will add your project to my schedule and prepare and send you a contract-worksheet. Please complete and sign the contract-worksheet and return same to me via email.
WHAT I'LL NEED FROM YOU:
1. When do you need your envelopes or other materials project completed? (see "Deadlines" below for more information).
2. How many envelopes, cards or other materials will need to be addressed or done. I need this to determine how many days I need to schedule for your project.
3. Guest List must be typed in a word document. No handwritten lists!! Please see Full Instructions below!
4. Everything you need done on your project - do you need a return address or RSVP envelopes addressed? Ink color? I need to know this when you book your project as it is very difficult to add additional services later.
5. Please order at least 10% extra envelopes or other materials being used in the project in case of errors or additional pieces needed.
6. Any changes to envelope guest count, printer delays or if you have to postpone or cancel your project!
10% EXTRA ENVELOPES/MATERIALS:
To ensure that I have plenty of envelopes or other materials to do your project (in the event of an error or additions), please order at least 10% extra envelopes - thank you in advance! Unused materials will be returned to you at end of job.
Trying to figure out when you need your envelopes or materials finished is a very important part of the project.
1. First decide when you want your envelopes in the mail and then how long it will take you to assemble your invites (factoring in if you'll have any help with the assembling project) .
2. I will give you an estimate on how long it will take me to finish the calligraphy part of it. Then using all this information should help you figure out when you need your envelopes from the printer or your invitation vendor.
3. It is very difficult to change deadlines later on my calendar, especially during wedding season, so please plan carefully.
THE GUEST LIST:
Please provide a typewritten single spaced, single column guest list in word format (typed down the left side of the page only) reflecting exactly how you want the name and address lines to appear on the envelopes as shown below. Please do not number your listings - affects formatting when the lines are centered.
Client is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the guest list or text to be used in any and all projects - please proof your list or text before giving to me. Please spell out all words, including state names. The only exception is St. and Mt.
Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Brady
1189 Canola Road
Newnan, Georgia 30263
**Mr. and Mrs. Brady *(For formal inside card/ example)
Mr. and Mrs. Steve Wilson
222 Mt. Holly Rd.
Peachtree City, GA 30761
**Steve and Teddie *(For informal inside card/ example)
NO EXCEL SPREADSHEETS, CONVERTED SPREADSHEETS OR LABEL FORMATTED DOCUMENTS PLEASE!
IMPORTANT: Your guest list includes one free revision. Additional revisions are 25.00 each. **PLEASE check and double check addresses and spellings, as I will do on my end before turning over my work to you. If it is my mistake, I will rectify it for free.
If, for any reason, you encounter delays with your invitation order or must postpone or cancel your order, please contact me right away. If you are late getting your envelopes, materials or guest list to me, based on the agreed-upon start and finish dates, the deadline may need to be changed and there may even be times where I may be unable to do your project.
A non-refundable deposit for 1/2 of the amount due is required at the time you mail or bring me your envelopes or other materials. The final balance is due at the time of delivery - it is my policy not to release finished project unless paid in full.
I can finish 100 outer and inside envelope sets in approximately 3-4 days or less. It is advisable to have your invitations in the mail no later than six weeks prior to the wedding date (for weddings during vacation or holiday months - no later than 8 weeks), so please plan accordingly.
If the envelopes are lined, opaque or metallic, there will be an extra $.25 per envelope set charged.
Before you mail your invitations, be sure to take a complete invitation set to the post office to have it weighed for the correct postage - be aware that some envelope sizes require additional postage. Nothing is more upsetting than getting your undelivered invitations back right before your event because you didn't use enough postage!